We weren't able to get everyone to book club this month, but we did manage to get 4 of us there which was half of our group. We played games and talked about books, and since we had half of us there we decided to choose a book for October anyway.
The book we chose is: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (see to the right)
This was Mindy's submission and I'd love to have her tell more about it because my memory doesn't do it justice.
I also created a group on Facebook for our book club. It will be another way that we can keep in touch and ask questions and send reminders and such. It is a secret club and only members will see it. If we need to add someone I think you can just add them to the group. You can also unsubscribe to the group if you don't want to be in it anymore. I hope this will be helpful to us. Let me (Jen) know what you think by commenting on facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment