Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anybody for a Chick Flick after Dinner?

I was talking to Annette today and we found that She's Just Not That Into You (remember talking about her book submission last month?--this is the movie from the book she listened to) is playing at the cheap ($1.50) theater in Sandy (not TOO far from where we're having dinner). So. . .we'd like to leave my house in two cars (one for those who'd like to go to the movie after and one for those who can't join us). Annette volunteered to drive the movie-goers. We'll probably be leaving my house close to 6:20. If there's a volunteer for those who can't join us, please let us know or come prepared to drive. Thanks!! I'm excited to have a fun Girl's Night Out tomorrow night. I hope you can all join us! :) ---Angela

1 comment:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Hey ladies! I'm just letting you know I won't be coming tonight. I am getting my mother's day gift finally and I would like to stay home and enjoy them! I am getting some flowers for my garden and I want to plant tonight since my weekend is shot with working! Sorry!! Have a good time! Loves!