We had a blast last night with dinner, discussion and games. It was fun to have so many there. We had 10 to dinner and then 2 ditched after that and the rest of us played games til midnight when several more of us ditched and 3 were left playing til all hours of the morning. In other words we all had a lot of fun.
AUGUST BOOK CLUB
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: Mindy's house
Submitting: Jessica
Discussion Book: Brainiac, by Ken Jennings
The book should be pretty easy to get through the library system.
Angela submitted 4 books last night. How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Screwtape Letter, The Five Love Languages, and Wild at Heart. The voting resulted in choosing The Screwtape Letters, by CS Lewis as our book for September, which will be held at Angela's house.

2 comments:
I love how you say we ditched!! Too funny! Sorry I couldn't stay but I did have a great time at dinner! Can't wait until next month!
It was a great evening--early morning! :) THANKS!
Post a Comment